Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wood Block Picture Frames


    One is for christmas, the other is double duty, christmas on one side, Love on the other side. So it can be dispayed thru-out the year. I used up lots of scraps from my other christmas crafts and made some fun little frames to display my pictures...What do you think...scrap wood, scrap papers, scrap fabrics, scrap jewelry..my two favorites mediums this year...crackle paint and glitter..all used up now. Not still stuck in my stash...you can purchase the little "believe" and "love" letters at Julie's  site in vinyl.  they worked out so easy and look great..I loved how these turned out and am sure I will be making more of them..love the picture of my mom as a child and this years Santa picture of my grandkids....makes these perfect to me...Happy Holidays.











 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year







6 comments:

LADY JANE said...

Hello New Friend...Not sure how I got here...but so glad I found your vreative little place! Merry Everthing to you...I will be aroud to peek some more...love your projects!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

You're so clever! I just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas to my "blood sister" ;-) before I head off to donate. Have a great day with your family.
Hugs from Florida,
Donna

Venus said...

Beautiful! You've been busy.

Brenda said...

WOW they are sooo beautiful DeeDee!! Came over to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!
love ya!
Brenda

Its So Very Cheri said...

I love it--watch for my favs post--sorry it is late-I've been sick and have a sick little girl now.

Cheri

Its So Very Cheri said...

You've been featured.

Cheri