Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Special Gift


    I recieved from my friend Venus, we met thru the PCCrafter Message board I don't know how long ago..seems I have known her forever thou.. Thanks Miss Venus you have certainly made my day with this fun little ornament made with PCCrafter graphics.. I love him and will join him into the collection that decorates my tree...Happy Holidays to you and I hope your home is filled to the brim with family and freinds this year...My continued prayers remain with your children that all serve in our miltiary, with out them I couldn't be enjoying the freedom of this fine holiday season ...and extend my other prayers for all our military and thier families this holiday season...They all bless our lives to the fullest extent. Please say a prayer for them all with me...



5 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Isn't it wonderful to receive gifts from our online friends? You KNOW it is! ;-P
Merry Christmas, Dee Dee!
xoxo
Donna

Venus said...

You're very welcome my friend! He was sent with warm holiday wishes. Thank you for remembering my soldiers. I was at Ft. Hood over the weekend. They are so grateful just to know that people take a minute to remember them. Merry Christmas!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a sweet gift. Adorable! My cousin's daughter's husband just got shipped to Iraq. I hear he is in Kuwait now being briefed before heading in but they aren't allowed off the base to visit anyone. Praying all will be well. Wishing you the happiest of holidays. Blessings :) Tammy

Jody said...

how adorable! Venus did great and most importantly, sent to a great friend. Love the embellishments ;o)

Brenda said...

ohhhh this is is soooo adorable!!!
hugs
Brenda