Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Child's Holiday Place Setting


Color Me Fun I say...I seen this idea over at Skip To My Lou and thought I could use some of the vast amounts of  PC Crafter  graphics that Ihave and look what I got. I think my grandkids willjust love these as to not get bored at holiday tables while adults carry on conversations around them. My graphics used are created by Laurie Furnell named Heart & Soul. She is one of my favorite graphic artists...please check out both these sites and see if you can find some inspirations that work for you...Happy Holidays......

5 comments:

craftNmommy said...

This is great DeeDee! I know they will love it and I may have to get busy and make a few for our table as well. Thanks so much for sharing, I LOVE it!

craftNmommy said...

This is great DeeDee! I know they will love it and I may have to get busy and make a few for our table as well. Thanks so much for sharing, I LOVE it!

Venus said...

Super cute. This is a great idea for little ones. Goodness...adults might even like a grown-up version! HEHEHE

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a great idea for the little ones. They don't have to go to a restaurant to color menus and placements -- they can just go to grandma's. HA! Blessings to you and yours, Tammy

Anonymous said...

OMG, what a brilliant idea! I love how they can even color the crayon box! Might have to lift this one!