Friday, December 18, 2009

Tissue Box Cover



    I made for a freinds desk at work...she mentioned she has been wanting one, so I thought ah ha! perfect christmas giftie... I just hope she likes it...her style and mine are different..so decissons, do I make it her style or mine...So here is my hand at colors she likes alot and uses often in her style and a bit of mine...I will leave this on her desk after she leaves for the holiday vacation so it is a surprise when she returns...Please pray for me that she does like it and is not embarrased to display it on her desk....

5 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just awesome!! Im sure she will love it!!!
Hugs, Linda

Elaine said...

VERY CREATIVE..i'M SURE YOUR FRIEND WILL LOVE IT.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

There's no way she could not like it! Adorable. And with her name on it, no one can walk away with her tissue box. HA! Have a great weekend. Girl, I just can't keep up with you. Blessings :) Tammy

Jody said...

It came out really lovely DeeDee, I know how it feels when you are making a gift and your tastes are not the same. It can be very difficult. I think you did well by using her prefered colors and did what you can in the style department. I have a feeling that Sheryl will adore it, and you for making it just for her ;o)

Suella said...

Now Please DD she will love it, love your blog & seeing all your talent.. hugs