Sunday, December 6, 2009

Embroidery Christmas Ornament








with decorated holder.....the holder is made from a formula can wrapped with wrapping papers,modge podge and a pretty bow.  The ornaments I embroidery every year fit perfectly in there...safe beautiful storage for years of safety...you can purchase this and many other embroidery designs at the  Embroidery Library ,for those of my freinds that have embroidery machines.


The ornament is one in a series of ornament covers I have the design for. The green bulb is not my favorite one...but it is still a beautiful ornament all the same.. Mine favorite was the burgandy ones I did last year. My friends tree is all in green so this will be the perfect year for her..they all will eventually get the set of six. The covers are removable if they choose to change the bulb color.

I am blessed with friends with little ones to keep me a good supply of formula cans for these and many other projects I do through out the year...( thanks Ann Marie) ... Happy Holidays.

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

DeeDee, I need to come live with you. I have so many things I want to do but feel so overwhelmed and like everything is a big huge disorganized mess, so I wind up doing nothing at all. Then I feel lazy and guilty for not getting all the things done that I would like. All your crafts are just wonderful! Blessings to you, :) Tammy

Charlene said...

Love your ornament. You asked if I scrapbook... YES! I love it & am soooooooooo very behind. Stop by again soon & let me know when you are cropping again if you have room for another member. Charlene

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful creations. Love the ornament!! Where did you get the lace for it?
~Chris

Brenda said...

Beautiful work DeeDee!And to think I threw out all those cans when Aden was a baby shame on me!! You are sooo talented and creative!
hugs
Brenda