Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa Picture Frame


      This is made from the scrap lumbar left over from my JOY plaques...I didn't want to waste it so my little mine come up with this idea...and I loved the final result....the picture is a vintage picture of my mom when she was a very small child.  And I have had so much fun crackle painting things this year...between glitter and crackle I got it all covered.. I will have another one of these a bit later on so please check back for all my ideas...I am crafting away this holiday season for sure...I wish you could see the texture and small details that makes this truely beautiful in person...no matter what your age your should still sit on Santa's lap and ask for the fun things you want....Happy Holidays



5 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey Dee Dee-
The picture isn't showing-but it sounds darling.
I have had so many Google problems-and it isn't over-Google has no idea how to solve the problem.
Sorry I haven't been by much-I decided after weeks and weeks of non-stop Google issues, I am throwing my hands up and making much needed visits.
I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and hope you can come by for a visit.
Cheri

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is so cute! Love the sweet holiday picture of your mom. Very creative! Holiday blessings :) Tammy

Jody said...

what a Jolly idea!! love it,.... cute. The Big Guy would approve....lol

Brenda said...

awwww what a treasue you have made!!! LOVE this project DeeDee!!!
hugs
Brenda

Venus said...

How wonderful to have a picture like that of your mom. I love how you used it...definitely a treasure.