Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

   Look what I got for Christmas......SNOW!!!......I think this is heaven sent just for me...I only love the first snow and snow on Christmas...I have recieved both this year......Sorry to all the Texans and the Northern people that live here and don't like it...I know most are disappointed...But not I ......I feel blessed from the heavens above. N0w this is Christmas...

So with out further ado..here are my Christmas pictures and my gift from above.

Lucky
11 years old



Bentley
2 years old




Come on over



All friends Welcome




they are waiting for you




Sent from Above
by the Angels





They Love the Snow too




Snow for Christmas in Texas 2009 will make History




Merry Christmas to you!
DeeDee, Lucky & Bentley
From Texas

10 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Merry Snowy Christmas Morning to you Dee Dee!!!!
What a present indeed. The little ones look so happy to be out and about in the white stuff ;)
I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas today and a Happy New Year. I also wanted to thank you for being a part of my blog life and I wish you the best for 2010.
I look forward to many more visits with you~
everything vintage

erin's art and gardens said...

lucky you, to have snow!! merry, merry, merry christmas to you and thanks for stopping by my blog!
erin

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Merry Christmas, Dee Dee (Lucky and Bentley, too!)
With much affection from your friend in Florida,
Donna (Handsome and Kes)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

How wonderful -- snow on Christmas Day! Lucky you! It was a warm day herein Kuwait. All your recent craft postings are fantastic as always. Love the cigar box! And the frames are perfect! Hope you are having a most wonderful Christmas Day! Holiday blessings :) Tammy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

PS -- I forgot to say that Lucky and Bentley are just the most adorable doggies ever! I used to have that same pillow that's next to them in the picture. Merry Christmas! Tammy

Proper Prim said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend... how wonderful for you that you have snow...

we have rain and 32 degrees... I think Mother Nature is totally confused... hope you have a wonderful holiday DeeDee...
Big Hugs... Deb

Venus said...

Merry Christmas my friend! Thanks for sharing your pictures. We got a few flakes yesterday but nothing that stuck or lasted for more than a few minutes.

Its So Very Cheri said...

Merry Christmas--my kids would have loved to have snow but the chances are pretty slim as long as we are in SW FL

Cheri

Charlene said...

You did get your Christmas wish & it was a beautiful one!!!! I have lived here a LONG time & haven't seen snow on Christmas Eve ever!!!! Ice yes, but not beautiful snow. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & now let's enjoy this long weekend.
Charlene

charlene said...

Hey glad you had a great Christmas ! Your new little addition is to cute. Have a great New Year.
Hugs