Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Candy Cane Advent Calendar



 

   I seen a idea similar to this somewhere in blogland and adapted it to fit my needs. The stuffed toy has a velco attachement so he can be changed out as desired. I like this one with the bag so they get a small gift on Christmas and they get to keep the animal or he can be used over and over again. If it was your blog that I got the idea from please leave me a message so I can give credit where credit is due....I loved your idea and surely wish I could share your blog also. Would be fun for me to see how good my memory is , since I am just going from what I saw and retained.  Either way I love how this turned out and hope my grandkids do too....I made two of them the other has a reindeer on top.

5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is adorable. I am sure your grandkids will love it. You are the craft queen for sure! Blessings, Tammy

Jody said...

how could they not love them? I like your version, very cute ;o)

Diana said...

HI
That is so cute. I think I will make some for my grand kids for next year. SOme live out of state, so it is to late for this year, plus I have NO time right now, LOL

Diana

Craftymumz Creations said...

This is very cute! I'd love directions for it... is that possible?

Katie said...

Thank you for sharing, I love this idea. I have created a round-up of all my favorite Advent calendars and I have added yours! You can check it out here http://www.thecraftyblogstalker.com/2012/11/25-diy-christmas-advent-calendar.html If you would like me to remove your feature please let me know and I will take it down right away. Oh, and please stop by and grab a feature button and wear it proudly! You deserve it!