Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookie Swap Finished

  Well this years cookie swap was lots of fun and yeilded some good cookies, good friends and shared stories. In my job it is hard to get together because of our different schedules, but one time a year we always work it out and catch up on the family stories, weddings, babies graduations and on and on.  And we also share our talents for baking. We all love to bake. so here we go with my freinds and what they made ...what a assortment we recieved ...12 dozen in all....
My 12 Dozen all packaged up and ready to go..




Our Hostess Claire and Tammy made..

Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut---- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip


Dorkis and Deb
Sugar and Datenut



Gayle and June

Orange Bread and Finger Drops

DeeDee and Kerri
Oatmeal Scottchies and Chocolate Crinkles and Pumpkin Cake




We had 2 ladies that couldn't attend the dinner because they had to work, they made Choclate Chip and a Crandberry Oatmeal cookie...we all met at a restraunt called Pasado's which is a pretty central location for us all...So glad I got to join in on this years festivites. I have been blessed with a schedule that has allowed me to join in many fun things which has really made me be a bad blogger, but I hope you all will understand....I really needed this social life right now...Love ya all and love your visits . I will be around to see you again soon...Happy Holidays.....

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That's a lot of cookies! All sounds delicous. I still want to try your Oatmeal Scotchies. I must write the recipe today. Blessings, :) Tammy

Venus said...

How fun is this? I've never participated in a cookie exchange. YUMMY! I get a lot of my good recipes from our guild luncheons.

Brenda said...

awww this would make the cutest lil mini album plus with the recipes in...you know me love the mini's!
Great photos!
hugs
Brenda