Wednesday, December 16, 2009

JOY and SNOW

   I cannot take credit for this idea but I will pass on to you where I got my inspirations for this project. One of the blogs I follow Shanty2Chic made thier version of this and gave full directions on how to do them. I just love thiers so much.....but I cannot go so simple you see...why can I not craft like this.....? I always have to be fancy dancy girl.  That is my style I guess..lol....either way I love theirs and I love mine and I love the set my friend is working on also, I personally think they allwill turn out fantastic no matter how you do them.. although not finished, hers I can see will be awesome. So with out further ado please check this out...

All  Black




Distressed Black




The "J"




The "O"




The "Y"




The Set





A Another Option
SNOW




    I Wish you could see the beauty in person ..just cannot get a good picture of them for you to just adore them as I do....Please check out Shanty2Chic they have some awesome projects for yout to work on....Lovely style to boot.....Happy Holidays



12 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Oh Dee Dee these are so sweet... I am a plaid girl from way back... I just love these... great job my friend.

Hugs Deb

Shanty 2 Chic said...

Oooohh... CUTE! Thanks so much for the shout out! I love these Dee Dee!!
~Whitney

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Brenda said...

ohhhh I loveeee these!! I really love the JOY one but you know me I am a joy lover!!
Just so beautiful gotta check the link out!
hugs
Brenda

Angie Moses said...

these are super cute!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Dear DeeDee, you are like that bunny who just never stops! You are an obsessive crafter and I am so envious! You always have great stuff to share. Have a great day! :) Tammy

Unknown said...

These are beautiful.. I love all the fancy trim.. it's what really makes them unique. Terrific job!

Elder Esplin said...

FANCY! I love them. Great Job.

Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

Jane said...

Beautiful! I love the personal twist you put on these projects! Just lovely!

TheFancyFritter said...

Wow! I love these!! The JOY ones are great!!

laurmela said...

Love how you personalized them! I was going to make these too, but ran out of time. I will have to do them next year.

Karla Morgan said...

totally loving these!!!!! never seen them before!! thx or the link. you rock!