Thursday, December 3, 2009

Glittery Ornaments you can make too.....

I found the link to make these at Christmas with the Cricut, the video shows a small girl making these, thats just how easy they are...then I decided to embellish in different ways to see how they looked...here you go with my examples...





I made the ornaments above using rub-ons purchased at Micheals. They come 3 to 4 in a package and very easy to apply...

 
                                        
                                        

I made these 2 using Uppercase Liveing Expressions found at Julie's site she is my Uppercase Living Rep...thru this month only you can get any expression in the glitter texture..I just love it..

check out these other ornaments using the Uppercase Living expressions..they are so versitile...

 




there is my ornament parade for this year...I am sure I will have some others to post...but my all time favorite will be the glittery ones with Uppercase Living Expressions....try out yours today...so easy and fun...drop me a note I would love to see yours too...Happy Holidays...

6 comments:

Venus said...

Very cute. I'm going to have to try making a few of these.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Dee Dee:
You've been busy! Great ornaments, kid!
Hugs,
Donna

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

We have no Michael's or Hobby Lobby or Joanne's around here. Certainly couldn't find all the wonderful supplies you have access too. Boo! I love all the ornaments you've created. :) Blessings, Tammy

Brenda said...

I LOVE these thank you sooo much for emailing me about them! I can now watch the video since I have high speed....no more dial-up!
Yiou did an awesome job!
hugs
Brenda

Embellished Bayou said...

They are all so cute! I love the glittery ones (ho ho ho & believe). Were the balls already glittered or did you do that?

Sarah said...

Love the ornaments! God's blessings, Sarah :D