My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Monday, December 28, 2009

Please preview this site for me...

My friend Tyler at Living Rooms Direct is offering some great options for you to shop on line...Soon I will be previewing one special item he is going to send to me....then I will post my review to you...so you can see the and hear the quality items he can offer you..so check it out at Living Rooms Direct  drop a note and tell me if this is a site you like or would use...  he also has this site going too Sofas..Have a Happy shopping New years

DeeDee

1 comment:

cowbelleru said...

I checked out Living Rooms Direct. It is a site I would check out if I was looking to update furniture or such items. As far as checking it everyday, like I check yours, I don't think so. But thanks for the link.