Friday, December 4, 2009

Look What We Got .....





The day before yesterday....SNOW!...being a northern girl one usually misses snow or is glad to never see it again....I miss it. I loved winter, used to snow mobile, make snow men...sled ride, hunt......but most of all the snow really gave me the christmas spirit.. locked in.  I live in Texas now and believe my angels send me snow sometimes this time of year so I can get the christmas spirit even know Christmas may be 70ยบ outside.. lol...it really does work for me as you can see from yesterdays crafts. I immediately got to work on some ornaments and today I am baking 12 dozen cookies for a cookie swap I am in...gotta love the spirit..oh and I need to get my grandkids stuff done and mailed off to them soon...and I am not the only one at my house that liked it...as you can see from my doggies  they loved it too....so thanks to my angels I needed the lift. hope what ever lifts your holiday spirit is in the air for you also....Happy Holidays.








Look at bentley's new dog house built by my friends Boyfriend ...isn't it the cutest



6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Growing up, we went to Michigan or Ohio every other year to visit my mom's side of the family so we got to enjoy the snow then. When I was younger, the cold didn't bother me so much. Now I am just cold all the time. In Louisiana, if we would get the slightest sprinkling of snow, it was cause for celebration as it was unheard of. Weather patterns are certainly changing so never know what you will get. It is cloudy and cool here today. My youngest has a baseball scrimmage at 5 pm. Brr! Will be even cooler when the sun sets. I'd much rather be home in pajamas crocheting. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Glad the snow brought you a little holiday lift. Best wishes, :) Tammy

Proper Prim said...

Oh Dee Dee you got snow before us... this weather is crazy... I hate winter with a passion but I suppose if I never had to deal with it I would miss it... I like snow for Christmas and then it can just disappear... I am glad it gave you the spirit you needed...

Hugs Deb

Venus said...

I went out today and it was snowing, lightly, when I left the house. I was thrilled it was snowing and decided to stop and get a hot chocolate on my way to town. Before I even got 5 miles out it stopped snowing. Only snowed about 5 minutes and it wasn't even a hard snow. BUMMER!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Oh those little furries are so cute! I bet they were sooo frisky out there in the snow.
We got snow here in Louisiana late this evening, after dark. It was beautiful and it is still on the ground...everything is carpeted in white! I'm sure it'll be gone in the morning but it was beautiful while it lasted.
Just the other day, we were wearing shorts!
everything vintage

Deirdra Doan said...

Happy Christmas blog party.
Cute snow picture on the little dog house.

Brenda said...

awww love seeing your fur babies! Bently has been blessed with an awesome house!!!
hugs
Brenda