My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Winner Is....

the winner of my CSN giveaway is.....DRUMROLL....!!!!


thanks every one that played along so sorry I cannot make you all winners..
I also cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the automatic number picker to post here in my blog space...an anyone help me on this one..

Thanks everyone...

DeeDee

1 comment:

Jean Tuthill said...

Congratulations to the winner. Have a wonderful day.