My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Fun Soldier Project

 If you remember way back to when my son-in-law got deployed (see post here) you seen the shirts my daughter made for us ..supporting him....well I took mine and made it into a pillow for them to snuggle while visiting me...they my girl can take it home for her snuggle pillow.  It is actually pretty comfy and has a little shoulder to lay on...



and the back



showing our support



once again please keep our soldiers in your daily prayers

DeeDee

4 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Dee Dee. You always have such fun ideas. This and the necklaces you made are a great way to honor Gabe and his service. When are you having neck surgery? I love your Halloween sock swaps. So simple and fun. Did you spray paint the strawberry container? It turned out really cute and I would never even think to use that as packaging (although I do try to save just about everything under the sun for upcycling). Hope you have a great weekend. Best wishes, Tammy

BiWuBär said...

Very clever idea! ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Great idea for a very meaningful keepsake!!

Venus said...

Very clever idea for using those shirts.