Monday, November 15, 2010

Blissful ATC Swap- November



This months theme is : Anything

so I made one of my favorite cards...fancy and pretty

she makes the cutest figurines from fabric....check her out..


I had tons of fun with this,...since it is so my style,...that is tissue paper gathered around the egdges.


I haven't recieved my card yet..but when I do I will share it with you
please join us in swapping ATC's at


you to could be having a bit of fun with us..

Happy Swapping
DeeDee

lil luna link party button

5 comments:

Angela said...

Your ATC is great! I love the glitter around the flower! I'm looking forward to seeing Lotus' card, too!
Take care,
Angela

Lotus said...

O DeeDee!
I just received my card and I love it! Thank you so much! I will be mailing yours today. Sorry to be late! And thank you for your kind words on my work!
Have a great week!
Lotus

pchickki said...

THis is so pretty and sweet.
Can't wait to see what you get in return :)
Hugs

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What a sweet card ! I really like this ... I know your partner will too.
(())

Anonymous said...

How clever you are to add an edge to your card...love it! I've been lax about making ATCs but am now insired to get back to it. Thanks for the inspiration...:)

Lynette