Friday, November 19, 2010

Its Been Along Time...

....Since I made hair bows and barrettes....but my grand-daughter is coming to visit so I needed something pretty for her....so I did up a few pretties. 

these match a little skirt I got her ...I love brown and pink together..


and then, every girl needs pink right


and here is one for her Mommie too...


I wanted to make some loopy, curly frilly ones...but it seems I am a bit out of practice since its been about 20 years or so since I have done  them...hehehe! man time flies right by... so when I get some that are presentable I will surely be back to share with you...

My grand-daughter loved them and even used them in the dog's hair...he didn't love them so much...

off to practice making loopy , curly, frilly ones

DeeDee

3 comments:

BiWuBär said...

They look great, I like that combination of brown and pink, too.

Hugs
Birgit

Mosaic Magpie said...

Every little princess needs hairbows! Great job on these. Maybe if you added a milk bone to the ones for the dog, he will tolerate them better.
Debbie

Angela said...

They are gorgeous DeeDee! You did a great job!
Angela