My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quilt Block Giveaway


Over at Sew It Up Baby she is giving away some of her stash of quilt blocks...I was thinking if I win I m ght use them to cover some of these barstools I purchase...the hearts one will match my decor..but if you hurry you have a chance to win too...so get stepping over to Sew It Up Baby  as it ends today


Good Luck!!!
DeeDee

2 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Dee Dee, I hope you are doing well after your surgery. Sending lots of good wishes your way. :) Tammy xxxx

Nancy said...

Hi Dee Dee,

I Love Quilt Blocks and all the different things you can do with them. Did I read above that you had Surgery? I hope you are Ok and healing fast!!
Huggs, Nancy
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com