Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Goat Herders

I joined a swap with a few of my blogland friends...we have Elaine she is from Texas and the one who started this all, then we have Debbie from Kentucky the one who told me about this whole deal, and the the fourth in my group is Lizzie from Austraila whom I have just met...please check them all out at thier places...

here is the goat I recieved from Debbie


I had to add a few things to it and pass to Lizzie..
here is a sneak peak at what I added



and I also added this....


hehehe! doesn't look like much does it...
but I assure you on the reveal you will see what fun my parts added to this project...

this will be on its way soon to Lizzie..

here is the link to the flikr account with all the goat stories..


check them out too...

Have a Happy Crafty day

DeeDee


1 comment:

Mosaic Magpie said...

GOAT has had some neat things added to her enviroment! I love what you have shown here. Of course, I have seen more of the fun stuff than what you are showing here. Elaine is going to be soooo pleased when GOAT returns home!
Debbie