Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dragon Fly

We have been back to the glass class again...this time we worked on dragon flies....There was a small one and a bigger one to hang in your yard....
Please if you are local and want to enjoy some glass fun visit
Merry Go Round Glass Shop
here in Fort Worth




this is the easier one made into a plant poke..


I love it...will be a new addition to my yard next spring season


my friend did the plant poke....I would love to try him one day soon...

DeeDee

6 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Looks great DeeDee... love the plant stake too... great job on both.

Hope all is well... are you get the nice weather there... we are going to be in the 50's today, very unusual for this time of year. I am loving it though.

Have a great day sweetie...

Hugs, Deb

Deb said...

Love this!!! Wish I lived closer...I would so be there taking those classes.

Brenda said...

AWESOME DeeDee!!!Gosh I sooo wish we lived closer...
hugs
Brenda

Mosaic Magpie said...

DeeDee,
I Love when you share your Stained Glass projects with us. Always are the cutest ideas! The dragonfly is beautiful.
Debbie

soggybottomflats said...

I love these! I wish I lived closer to the glass shop. Very pretty, thanks for sharing, Elaine

Teddi said...

very pretty!