Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Fused Glass

I had a bit more fun with the fused glass a while back...I am so far behind on my posting....even have some Halloween coming up for you soon...lol...I am not sure this is a craft that I like to do...it is fun creating ..but you never really know what you will get in the end result..and it is a costly craft to do..but the creations are truely little works of art...

check out my teacher Teresa Griffin's Blog

here are my creations

below is a necklace and jewelry set


and another set


I love this cross



ready for Christmas







supporting our America!


this was something else, but half of it fell off the shelf..so I have this new creation to work with


and then Halloween...but one stem fell off they are so adorbale in person..my favorites


I like this heart one too


well I cannot wait to do some wire works on these and see what they grow up to be...
thanks for looking at all my creations... my winters projects

I did these with my freind Teresa...check out her work



DeeDee


1 comment:

Lotus said...

HEy DeeDee!
I love the fused glass pieces! I've always wanted to try this, but like you said, it's an expensive artform. I'll just stick to admiring what others do.

I look forward to seeing what you make of your pieces!
Lotus