Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Funny

Pregnant Turkey



(This is priceless - would love to try this.)
One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my
sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing
how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to
play a trick. She told my sister that she needed
something from the store.
When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of
the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen,
and inserted it into the turkey, and re-stuffed the
turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.
When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the
turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the
stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something,
she reached in and pulled out the little bird.
With a look of total shock on her face, my mother
exclaimed, "Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant
bird!" At the reality of this horrifying news,
my sister started to cry.
It took the family two hours to convince her that
turkeys lay eggs!


hahaha!
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
DeeDee, Lucky and Bentley



5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Dee Dee -- sending warm hugs your way for a bright and beautiful day filled with many blessings. :) Tammy

Proper Prim said...

Cute story Dee Dee... hope you have a wonderful Blessed Thanksgiving my friend.

Love Deb xo

Anonymous said...

Hilarious - Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Cece said...

That is awesome! HAHAHA

Thanks for sharing, Happy Thanksgiving.

Cece

Jean Tuthill said...

Very funny.....hahaha.....I can just picture it! Happy Thanksgiving weekend!