Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My New Camera Strap

Hi everyone...over at U Create Crafts they started a monthly challange...no shipping, all fun...make the suggested item in your style, your taste, your creative way and send a picture to U Create for posting...thats it...I loved this months idea...A camera strap see directions here . I did mine a little different.. since I only have a little camera strap. I altered it to fit mine and here is it



and here it is on a camera



I love it and have used it everyday since I made it....cannot wait to see next months challenge...she posts these the last day of the month, so I

hope you check it out too...

have fun crafting..

DeeDee

7 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Too cute, girlfriend! I love it. Your cab will be on its way back to you today...Hope you like it!
xoxo
Donna

Cin said...

Oh! Dee that is so beautiful, and I love your name in the beads too..

Deanna said...

Dear Dee Dee,
Beautiful!

May you have a sweet week and God Bless,
d

Tonya said...

So pretty...your ruffle looks perfect! And love the name bead strand you added to it...charming! Thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

I really like your color combination and your charm, it looks great!

Thanks for stopping over at my blog!

Amber

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

I love your little camera strap,, I've been wanting to make one of the big ones just for the fun of it but all I have is a small camera. Thanks for sharing.

Jody said...

what a little work of art. love the backing ribbon and combination of pieces of the name
such a great inspiration you are....giggle. love ya
Jody