Friday, June 4, 2010

All the Other Flowers


             I have other flowers too...not just roses...cannot believe I still have room right...lol..well there is plenty more...I have already shown several of my hybrid iris...but have a few more for ya

this one looks black until fully bloomed then we see the deepest of purples



then we have heavenly Lavendars



and a mixture of deep purple and whites



look at the stunning whites...with Peach about to bloom in the back ground



and her they are




now to my flower pots and some annual petunias



not sure what these were but I loved the colors



Well this should be my bounty until the fall brings some more fun flowers for me to enjoy

Happy summer...hopefully soon I can show you my gardens bounty

DeeDee

4 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Dee Dee:
Your garden is absolutely stunning, my friend. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful colors.
Have a great weekend.
xoxo
Donna

Teddi said...

O wut beautiful flowers u have! the better 2 look @ my dear ;)

Teddi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

DeeDee,
Lordy girl, your garden is TDF! Can you come plant me one just like it? LOL Your roses are heavenly too, love it all. Thank you so much for your sweet comments, & I'm so glad your playing my soapbox game. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Make sure you find me at PC so I can say hey. I wish you were in my class too. Guess what, I'm doing some workshops at Cottage Panache in NRH, maybe resin charms?! Lisa