Monday, June 14, 2010

I Got One!!!!


 I did a chain letter type of swap with Donna at Byrnwood Neddleworks..and only 1 person signed on under me....But look at the beautiful ATC card I got from (can you believe this is her first one ever)..Elaine from AT Home with Elaine

she says she used a napkin for the backgorund on this recycled cardboard ATC card...




the other part of this I absolutely adored was the envelope ...take a look



it is from a recycled magazine page....she is after my heart with all this recycling...no really Elaine thanks so much for joining us ladies in our blogland ATC swap..so fun to meet you and own a little piece of you artwork....


everyone please visit her at At Home With Elaine  tell her DeeDee sent ya..

DeeDee


2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dee Dee...
I have a few more names for you. Did I email Margaret's address to you? If not, let me know and I'll email you names of people I know will trade.
That ATC is beautiful!
xoxo
Donna

Elaine said...

Thanks..it was fun trying something different.
Elaine