Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Charming

 I am so hooked on making charms I have many I need to get uploaded to my ETSY Shoppe..I was trying hard to get some up and posted for Mothers Day but my neck set me back on this...but they can still be used for many things....take a look at my fun creativenss...this is so why I like doing these...they all are so very different

My Favorite One...



Flowers from my garden









New techniques and a little wire fun ..adding beads, gems and ribbons....I am certainly starting to see the fun side of these little charms..




These all will appear soon in my ETSY Shoppe for sale....Please check it out...


DeeDee

4 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

good morning DeeDee,
Lovin' your charms!
For some reason the Bingo card struck my eye.
Maybe because i have a stack of 35 waiting to be created with, and they are not even on the list right now. =)
Thanks for searching through your riles for that bird pic.
Sounds like a good idea to file them like you do.
Oh, but i do not want to get tooo organized! =)

Working on getting my classroom back in order after changes at the store. what a project, when you have cut your work space in half!

Hope you have a great day.

blessings

barbara jean

Doodle said...

Awesome projects!! What are you using on the edges of your charms? Is this a 'beginner' kind of project? My grandson level maybe? LOL .. course his grandma would have to figure it out .. hmm .. he does better on the cricut already than I do .. and he taught me how to make a bracelet .. I need to get blogging! ;o)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Dee Dee, you always have great things going on over here. So much to add to your Etsy shop. So many great projects. Love the matchbox swap goodies you received. Best wishes for the rest of your week. The end of the school year is keeping me so busy lately. June 13th is my last day and then I will have the whole summer. Woo hoo! Tammy

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
Your ATC reached me in the UK yesterday and it is lovely. Thank you so much for putting the time into making this for me. Also I would like to thank you for taking part in this small ATC exchange. Only one card appears not to have made it to its destination for some reason, but we have no control over the postage system, do we? Many thanks again
Andrea