Friday, July 24, 2009

Whew!

Ever have one of those weeks where junk just keeps happening. I just had one, everyday something that consumed my time and made me exhausted..some good, some bad..boy I am glad my weekend is coming..this is vacation weekend....Vacation weekend is a term we use at my work cause we have abnormal days off and little real vacation..so when we are going to have fun all weekend we call it ..Vacation weekend. no work for me this weekend...just fun times with friends. Both days..Yeppie..I cannot wait to put this last week behind me.....Hope your week and your weekend find you having some fun too..hugs to my hugsisters that visit me here and to the rest of my new friends too...Make to day a great day.

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi DeeDee!!
I hope your "vacation weekend" is wonderful and it's the start of a great week ahead.
I enjoyed my visit here...I had to scroll down and read...and read...and enjoy all of the wonderful ideas you share! Girl, you are so talented!!!!
Hugs to you too,
everything vintage

Brenda Pruitt said...

We girls gotta have some "down" time, don't we? Better for the creativity to emerge!
Brenda