Thursday, July 30, 2009

Healthy Recipe Swap


I joined a "Healthy Recipe Swap" with my local scrapbook ladies called Creative Outlet from meetup.com. Any ways my last few pages have been kinda plain and boring so I thought I would bust out with some color...And to me this is some color, the recipe is good also... I signed up and told them I was doing Barley Soup I can just see thier faces...YUK! Barley Soup....so this is my surprise, "Tropical Spinach Salad". I love swapping with these guys because

1.We will keep it going so I will have a very nice book full of recipes all in the same 8x8 pages.

2. I am hoping to add the pics of each lady to go with thier pages too..that will make this book perfect.

3. Lots of fun for me.


Thanks for taking a peak..let me know how well I worked with color please...

If you are in our area you can check out the local scrapbookers at http://www.meetup.com/ and find some fun ladies to scrapbook with.

Graphics from: PCCrafter

4 comments:

Terri said...

That looks great!! And what a great idea to put together a book of healthy recipes from friends! FUN! TFS!

Paula said...

Looks like alot of fun. Love your recipe.

June said...

Wow Deedee this is gorgeous and i like the sound of spinach salad too. What a great idea to make a fat book with the recipes. briliant
hugs June x

Nita said...

sounds great...are you making 2?