My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Creative Space Blog Train

Hey Sketti Party Ladies......Follow this link to a "Creative Space Blog Train"..I am only half way thru, the inspiration over-whelms me...Some are so beautiful, others cluttered and inspiring...what ever your work space is....the creativeness shows in your style and creations. take a blog hop on this creative space journey beginning at MY Desert Cottage

1 comment:

"bear's house" said...

Hello my dear!!!

THANKS a lot for your passage and for your nice comment!!

You're very kind!

KISSES from Italy...thanks also for your informations! BYE, NI