Thursday, July 9, 2009

I love this stuff

Please check out this blog..I just love everysingle thing she makes...it is always so beautiful to look at. Wow!. I inspire to craft like this. check it out here http://annespaperfun-aksh.blogspot.com/2009/07/dare-to-dream.html...



I am very glad I found this place.. I love bloggin now...bye bye boards...


on a somber note that is weighing heavy on my mind please say a prayer for a family at my work who lost thier 24 year old son this past weekend. he was a new dispatcher and on his way to having a good life..so sad they have to go so young...my prayers are with the family today beacuse he was one of ours.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

DeeDee I will keep your friend in prayer how heartbreaking.
Loved the LO on the site sooo beautiful. I have some of the Maya Road Leaf Trinket Pins coming can't wait to get my hands on them.
hugs
Brenda

annes paperfun said...

Thank you so much DeeDee...you made my day:o)
I link you to my blog if it's ok?
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Anne