Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Boy Card


I made this card for a swap with one of my local groups... I got a boy card...seems everyone wanted to do girl cards...lol. So here it is , not so sure I like it..but I did make the cut file for it my self..couldn't figure out how to get the little triangle part to cut out thou. So I cut it by hand. I still have lots to learn when it come to my cricut and SCAL. but it sure made this go fast to be able to cut the cards on the machine... All in All I think it will work and I will have to ponder how to make it look better to my eye..not real sure what it is missing. Any Suggestions for me?

4 comments:

Venus said...

I think it's very cute. I love the soft color. You're doing great with all the machines you're using.

Brenda said...

Oh DeeDee I think it is adorable!
hugs
Brenda

Paula said...

It is really sweet looking DeeDee. great job.

June said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my new blog deedee. its appreciated :)
This is just the cutest ever !!! lovely work
hugs June x