Monday, July 6, 2009

My Friends Come to Visit me.....





I was so blessed to get a visit from two friends all the way from Califonia. Charlie is from the PC Crafter board. She is Charlie90Se. and her Husband Phil....Lucky loved Phil lots. We talked and talked and talked, shared gifts, had dinner and talked some more. I had the best time and enjoyed them both so much.. Thanks Charlie and Phil for coming to see Lucky and I...I hope you check my blog and see I feel blessed to have met you both...come back anytime and we will do some crafts.....Hugs my friends.. I love my gifts and will treasure my cupcake pin cushion always and send for chocolate often...lol..thanks...
P.S. thanks I needed a hug today...Please travel safe and let me know when you are back at home...

7 comments:

... said...

I'm so happy for you. I totally understand. All of my friends are in different corners of the world right now, very hard to get together. but crossed my fingers, u never know :)

Brenda said...

awww how nice for the 2 of them to visit you!!! I would LOVE to come and visit and craft....you are soooo far away! now you need to scrap those awesome pictures!!
hugs
Brenda

Venus said...

I'm so glad you were able to meet up and have such a wonderful visit. LOVE your pincushion.

Unknown said...

Well how cool is that! So glad that they took the time to come and visit you DeeDee. I'm gonna get the lead out and do the same one of these days! The internet is an amazing thing. Sure, it has it's downside, but just look how many people have been brought together from all over the world. How amazing!

Nita said...

Wow! you lucky girl! It looks like you all had a great time. We need to plan a meet up MJ. I'll drive down and we can meet at DeeDee's and craft the night away!

charlene said...

how fun to get to meet some friends ! Glad you had a good time.

Sandie said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all, DeeDee. Even little Lucky. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hi Charlie....hi Phil...... (((waving from down here in Australia))))
Ü