Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Portrait


I am currently working on a pregnancy album of my daughter while she was carrying my first grandchild..every month we measured her belly and weighed her and took a belly shot...at 6 months we took a family picture with her belly showing...The rotty is her dog Kasey and the Pomeranian is my dog Lucky..Along with Dani and her belly shot.( psst! thats baby Danika in there) .this is our small little family at this time. This album is turning out so good I almost will not be able to give it up. So much work goes into our albums. I am sure baby Danika will one day treasure this journey that I documented so well..I so wish I could have don this with my grandson Devin too..but the miles between us made it impossible to accomplish.

2 comments:

Venus said...

The pages you've made for this album are all awesome. I know this album is going to be cherished.

Brenda said...

DeeDee this is an awesome job! What a great idea to document this for her....it will become a treasured gift.
So happy to see your layouts!
hugs
Brenda