Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrap Stashers February

I know I told you I am behind on my posting...
way behind...
I will catch up I am sure....
but here is a fun Valentines altered tin we made at


for thier class called Scrap Stashers
you bring a list of things from
your stash and make an awesome fun craft from it

I love this idea don't you???

anyways, here is my cute little

Valentines Box




look at that cutest little girl inside
and some very fun details



and the inside is cute too


with a cute little note to my granddaughter
and hand made pretties



to finsih it off.. a beautiful backside too
with a few ribbons on top



this is a pile of stash now made so pretty

how can you use your stash to
make something fun and useful
just like this box?

try it out
and check out



for even more fun ideas

Happy Crafting
DeeDee

4 comments:

Venus said...

Cute little box. Good to see you posting again.

Unknown said...

Cute DeeDee. I love that class too! Rhonda

Barbara Arcement said...

cute little box. I wish I were crafty! I make a few items but have a hard time coming up with ideas!

pchickki said...

Another great piece of creativity by Dee Dee :) I love this.