Monday, March 14, 2011

Crazy Pin Cushion Sew A Bit Swap

I joined in a
International  Crazy Pin Cushion Sew A Bit Swap
with


and her freinds... she provided the base directions from   


 and if you are a member of Flickr you can see all the bases

Here...

there are so many options to do these...
we will be passig ours around the globe for the next person to add thier touch to it and send it on...
I wish I could go with mine to all the great places she will see... 
I sent my base to


and here is what I am sending her to work on




A upclose look at the fun fabrics



I added this fun pattern for you to try out
if you want to play along as well



enlarge it to paper size , add 1/4 inch seam allowance if
you use fabrics that will ravel
have fun with it

I cannot wait to see the fun things that are done to my pin cushion

Happy Sewing my freinds

DeeDee

5 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Looks great... what a good idea sharing a pattern...
Thanks for the shout out of our blogs...
Hugz

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is such a fun idea. You my friend are so very talented. No need to apologize for taking time away. You need to take care of yourself first and foremost and then you can share with all of us. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Mosaic Magpie said...

I could tell this would be yours from a mile away...Those are your colors for sure! Great job and I like how you worked the pattern out!
Deb

pchickki said...

Reminds me of a fan
Very pretty Dee Dee

Valspierssews said...

Finally following you. I have no excuse. When I was in the emails I would remember. When I went into the blogs I forgot. I love your pincushion top and whoo! whoo! I got it today.
Cheers,
Val