Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blissful ATC Swap- March

I once again joined the ATC swap at


with Wendy as our Hostess...

this month Wendy choose a very challenging graphic for us to use.
But I am up for a challenge,
those who know me...
know I love them
 here is the graphic we had to use...
can be the whole thing.. part of it...
what ever we wanted to use from it.

what might you do with this?


Theme: Graphic Chose by Wendy

here  is what I did with it..


textures and layers everywhere.


sad...still not decorating the backs..
why do I not remember to do this...?


My Partner is


she has so many fun ATC cards you
have to check out her blog


3 comments:

Cindy Rose said...

Dee Dee, I very much liked the back of your ATC. I'm just not ready to do a lot to the backs just yet (ha!). By the way, thanks for the extra papers too!

Angela said...

You've taken the graphic to another level...or layer! I love the textures..wonderful job!
Angela

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi DeeDee:
Love what you did with the graphic! So clever and beautiful. I finished and sent mine off and will post about it on Saturday.
xoxo
Donna