Monday, March 7, 2011

ATC Swap- Treasure Barn

I do ATC Swaps in two places at this time...
the one I recieved this card from is

 Treasure Barn 
with Patti as our Hostess...

The theme is butterflies
I thought I was in trouble with this one....
since I have done butterflies so many times before....
how could I do something new...
but I did muster up a card that I really liked

Theme: Butterflies


and like my usual style it has layers and textures too.


My Partner is
Nicole

she doesn't have a blog so I am posting for her too
my lovely butterfly card she made for me



I love the glittery butterflies and roses
Thanks for swapping with me Nicole

visit us at
for some fun ATC Swapping
and see the lovely Steam Punk work
Patti does too


Until next months swap

See Ya!
DeeDee

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Both are lovely atc's! I'm hoping I can get back into doing some more swaps after we move and I have a bit more time to play.