Friday, March 11, 2011

LBH Organizing- Week #5

Well here we are a litel over  1/2 way thru and we have our next Organizing Challenge from one of my favorite places to hang out


this weeks challenge is to organize our





Well I don't have many Lotions and Potions...
so my glues and all fit in this one draw mostly

and my stickles and stuff all fit in this lovely pink box



and I found this fun thing to store my daubers



But please check out all the great examples sty the



stayed tuned for more organizing in my studio

DeeDee




3 comments:

Cindy Rose said...

Hi Dee Dee!,

I received your beautiful ATC yesterday. Thank you so much and thanks for the papers. Being new to ATC's, I'm so appreciative! I love the way you interpreted the Raw Silk theme. Very clever. It turned out wonderful!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

How would you like to come and help me organize my studio? I need all the help I can get!!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I want to see when you are all done .Laura