Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Birthday Part #2

Pretty good I have a part two uh.... hehehe!
yes it was that great that I do.
I also got some lovely gifts and had dinner
with another freind named Charlie as well as Sandy..
our birthdays are all close together...
so we all celebrated this way together..

Charlie and I


Sandy and I
Dinner at Texas Road House



I got flowers from Becky



Flowers From Prima



A Tile Picture from Gayle
she knows my style



Brownies with a new pan from Karen


A shaukra Bracelet from Sandy
I love this clasp

she also got me a pencil sharpner
I liked and borrowed from her




Some candy and a card
along with a special pincushion and box
from Suella



I know I got more but didn't take
picutres... these came to me through
out the month so I felt special the whole
way thru, I love my friends
and they love me too....hehehe!
this has been the best birthday
I have had in a very long time
thanks to all of them

I got a special birthday song sang to me
by two small grand kids and their  momma
that made me cry.

I am feeling so loved..
DeeDee

7 comments:

Valspierssews said...

With the shopping and the party and gifts you have had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday :)

Proper Prim said...

Dee Dee I am so happy that you had such a great birthday. Happy Belated Birthday my friend. You were treated well by the ones that love you... you are a special person and deserve it all.

Hope you have another wonderful day.

Big Hugs, Deb xo

Mosaic Magpie said...

That pan of brwonies looks yummy! Glad you had such a good birthday!
With all you did this year it will take a year to rest up.
Deb

aseknc said...

It's good to be loved!
I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful day!

Hugs,
♥Anita
http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.
-- Mary Gardiner Brainard

Angela said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! See you soon!
A.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow! You had a great birthday!!!

pchickki said...

Well Happy Birthday to you !!
Love all your goodies. Looks like you had a great day.
Hgus