My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Wishing all my family and freinds well...
bring in the new year in a safe way and enjoy the memoires from the past...
Happy New Year to you all
Happy New Blogging year too.
I hope to hit 200 followers this year ...Yeah!
hehehe! Love you my blogland freinds
Be Safe
DeeDee

5 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy new year Dee Dee. I look forward to all your craftsin 2011. Best wishes, Tammy

BiWuBär said...

Thank you for your wishes - same to you! Happy New Year!

Greetings
Birgit

Lotus said...

Happy New Year DeeDee!
I hope this one is kind to you and your family!
Lotus ; )

ukrainian girl said...

May each day of the coming year be vibrant and New bringing along many reasons for celebrations. Wishing you a fabulous 2011!

Charlene said...

DeeDee,
I hope you have a wonderful New Year!!!! Charlene