Friday, December 31, 2010

More Christmas Ornaments

I know it is almost New Years but..I had to post the rest of what I did for Christmas....lol...you can tag them for next year if you need too ok....

this is a machine embroideried Ornament....I have made for my freind Becky, she gets a different one every year


then this Santa one, solder and etched...
for my Annual Christmas Party Guests as a gift from me


And this Glittery one is what they will be making at my party


So love these, simple and pretty...Thanks for the idea and directions


then this is one I recieved from my freind and fellow crafter Ann Marie
isn't it pretty... I loved it..lacely , and cute... Nice work Ann Marie

Well that wraps up yet another year of ornaments for me...
Happy New Years my freinds.

DeeDee

4 comments:

Suzanne Thomsen Newsome said...

These are all so pretty, DeeDee. Makes me think I should sit down and get busy for next year. So many great ideas, so little time.
:-) Hope you have had a great Christmas season. ~ Suzanne

BiWuBär said...

They're all pretty, each one in it's own style. Gives me a little sigh because the next christmas season is still so far away... ;O)

Happy New Year!
Birgit

Proper Prim said...

Those are all so beautiful, I couldn't even pick a favourite. They are all so unique... loving the first lace one, just gorgeous.

Have a great New Year my friend...

Love Deb

pchickki said...

Dee Dee you amaze me with your talent.
The lace ornament is just beautiful!
The others are so unique and such a wonderful way to remember friends.
Happy New Year to you

Hug those furbabies for me.