My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Winter Garden

Is doing way better than my summer garden ever does...

looky I have baby Brocolli

Brussels sprouts still going good... look at the pockets of water the petals hold


its like natures Spoon...


I have lettuces


of all kinds all doing well.


even thru a few freezes.... I am liking this.
I had brought Jenni in for the winter...she looked so cold out there all alone..
She will reappear in a couple months...
I am off to make me a yummy salad now...this lettuce needs trimmed

DeeDee

3 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi DeeDee:
I always loved the concept of a winter garden, but found that I'm no gardener! Your salad fixin's look yummy!

Happy New Year, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Suzanne Thomsen Newsome said...

Omygosh, DeeDee, is this for real?? I was just noting to self that there is not one speck of green left in my frozen tundra of a garden today. I think I will begin to plan my move south post haste!

nancy huggins said...

How lucky you are to be able to have a winter garden..I am hoping I have enough energy to have a spring garden this year and can and freeze some things...no rats here to eat everything in my garden this year..just have a few deer to worry about :)