Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some One Has a Birthday Today

Her name is Terri from Pringle Hill Studio ... her friend Lynn got us all together from Bliss Angels ATC Swap Blog and we made 60  count them 60 ATC cards for Terri for her 60th Birthday.Lynn made an awesome box to hold them all...what a friend right....well I was lucky enough to get in on this and here is my card for Terri..


I love the looks of this....it is one of my favorites of all the cards I have done...


the back




and up close so you can see my glitter



you can see all the cards and the box here


Terri I hope you have a wonderful Birthday...
DeeDee

4 comments:

Proper Prim said...

How pretty Dee Dee I am sure she is going to be thrilled to get that.

I gave my daughter the cross last night... she started to cry... she absolutley loved it. I am do a post soon about all the Mya loving she is getting. Thanks again sweetie.

Hugs, Deb

Unknown said...

Congratulations Dee Dee on your ATC holder box win. I loved it the first time I saw it. It is so good to get to know so many new blogger buddies. Your blog is beautiful, so feminine and artsy looking. Blessings
QMM (Peggy)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Dee Dee, that is such a fun and fabulous idea! Love your card! What a great birthday she is gonna have. :) Hope all is well with you. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful. Love all the little details you always add to your projects. It's really going to make her birthday a special one.