Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Day filled with many things...

  First thing in the morning as I was sitting on the couch trying to wake up this is the vision I got of Little Devin


Thats Devin killin flys...with his little butt crack sticking out...lol..I had so much fun watching him...I bought them fly swatters shaped like hands for this activity,,they live next to a wheat field so they are every where..

today I gave them both thier Super Hero Capes

Devin in his, has cars all over it....he always goes like this

dom dom dun!

see his little hand
lmao! really



and the back side




Danika's has Tinkerbell all over



love the tu tu with the super hero cape..they both twirl really good..thats important to little girls ya know..they both jumped around for hours in these.



then we had to take Bentley for a trim on the back side..he had a accident that Poms usually do if you know what I mean...lol..and we visited the fishes there while waiting



then were were off to the cemetary to decorate the graves of loved ones



and of course to see the new memorials



and visit the Swans and Ducks again





Whew a busy day for sure so we all ended up doing this....




and this




and this



the rest of the day....just relaxed because tommorow is gonna be another busy day filled with fun times...

come back and check it out...
wish the weather would cool some here..I wanted relief when I came up north...

lol..yeah right!!!

DeeDee

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

The kids look so cute in there capes! and what a busy day you had!
I checked out your posts with you ladies getting your tatoos! You go girl! Awesome!

nest of posies said...

cute cute!

i've made my 4 y.o. some capes before. this year he wants to be darth vadar for halloween. all black - so boring! ugh. ;)
oh well.

happy weekend.
kellie

Teddi said...

those pix w/the kids n the cspes adorable!