Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Day of Fun with My Friend Alice

I settled in for the day to relax and have a bit of fun...this is the day when who ever wanted to see me could come to visit...and my friend Alice and I had a bit of crafting planned too...we wanted to make the wind chimes from dinner plates...  we all gathered around the kitchen table



Devin wasn't  interested after a little bit so him and mom did this



Miss Danika helped us to string some beads...she is very good at it too



we worked and talked and got our visit in..

assembling the chimes



Alices Chime







in its new home

it gets a soft gentle breeze here..


 and mine

 

I went plate shopping while up north...great deals
this on only cost me $.50





I love to craft you all know that...but to do it with a long distant friend is a memory that will stay with me...We met many many years ago and always keep in touch..

So nice to see you again Miss Alice..Luvs ya

DeeDee

4 comments:

Paula said...

Wow DeeDee those plates are just beautiful. I want one! How in the world did you make them?
Great job you do on everything....

Teddi said...

those R very pretty Miss D, but that's not xactly a big surprise. u know i luv ur new tatt & hair. good seein u the othr day. :)

pchickki said...

What great creations.
Looks like fun to me :)
Hugs
Patti

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! :D