Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Day Spent with Devin



Devin and I started our day at the cemetary where my parents and brother and grandfather are...they have a beautiful pond there where you can feed the Swans and Ducks..Devin got to walk like a duck, talk like a duck and learn about ducks


this seemed to be a fun event for him...after this we were oft too Shopko for some clothes for him


and another chance to see my friend Alice....Devin was totally opposite of sister...he didn't like anything in the store until we found one special pair of shoes....then he was happy, so I run around and picked some things out for him....we still had tons of fun thou...then it was off to lunch for us at


only this McDonalds had a playland inside


he was so excited to meet Ronald McDonald and sit on his lap

friends right away


then we had something to eat..he is a good eatter and always a happy little guy



then we were off to play, only his is still a bit small to climb around in the playland without sisters help...so we decided to head home and bug mom and sister..



I loved spending the day with Devin...he is a special littleman to me...and I love that he is so cuddly..he has the bestest mooches ever

so tomorrow I get to spend the day with thier mom, my daughter...what shall we do...I think you will be shocked at what we chose to do together...

come back and see


DeeDee

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Dee Dee, I just read back through your past several posts. Brought tears to my eyes when everyone had to say goodbye to Gabe.

I think it is so wonderful that you are spending special time with the grandkids and your daughter. Making good memorie with them for sure. Enjoy! Best wishes, Tammy

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Looks like you had a great day with your little man! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Venus said...

Looks like you and Devin had a great day! Treasure those moments...they grow up all too quickly!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Aww too too cute! Sounds like you both had a wonderful day.
(())
Francie