Friday, September 24, 2010

I won, I won, I won

 And wanted to Thank You all who voted for me and my ATC holder..I was so excited about this since I had told my friend if I win I am donating this gift package to a friend , who is just back into crafting and has a low stash....I have some things I will add to this and send it on to her...I hope she likes it and can us it all.

Wendy and Debbie such gracious hosts you both make this ATC Swap Blog so much fun....thanks for starting it all up and the work you put into it all...


Please if you like to swap, and like to meet new freinds and mostly like ATC cards head on over and join us at:




thanks again my friends for voting for me....I appreciate each and everyone of you

DeeDee

9 comments:

Venus said...

Congratulations on your win! You are such a sweetie to donate your goodies to a friend new to crafting.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL...congratulations SweetPea !!!

You are a doll for paying it forward.

(())
Francie

Teddi said...

DD it's cuz ur a wiener, i mean a winner! ;)

Angela said...

Congratulations Dee Dee! Awesome job!
Angela

Craftymumz Creations said...

CONGRATS! That is fantastic!!

Proper Prim said...

Oh Congrats Dee Dee... it was a well deserved win. What a sweet thing for you to do. I am sure your friend will be thrilled.

Have a great weekend... xo

pchickki said...

And you were worried...
Congratulations DeeDee :)
Big Hugs to you
Patti

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi DeeDee!
Congratulations! It couldn't have gone to a more worth recipient, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Paula said...

Congrats DeeDee I just knew you would win it. I will check out the atc swaps there. You know how I love atc...Hugs!