Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Grandson's Birthday





Is today..he is 2 years old...and almost as Big as his 4 year old Sister.  his Daddy has been away for a month earning his E-5 rank in the Army and come home yesterday just in time. So that is a great gift for my little guy...I made something fun for him..He is a little cookie monster, so this has animal cookies in side..I bought him a cookie monster card too..I also got him some jammies, and cars and some fun things to play with..this is his fun treat.. I seen this water bottle and thought is looked like a rocket...so thats what I made out of it.. I hope he likes it and will have fun getting the cookies out.  I hope this helps you to think outside the box and upcycle sometthing fun......

Happy Birthday Grandma's Littleman

DeeDee

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson, hope it was a great one. I scrolled down and saw the great cards, love them.
Barbara

Venus said...

Happy Birthday to Devin! What a neat little gift set you put together. He's going to love it.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a clever idea. Happy birthday to your grandson. You have lots of goodies for him. I'm sure he will have tons of fun. Blessings, Tammy

Jody said...

what a fun gift for the kiddies! heck, I like it myself....giggle.
so glad your blog is running with a pretty mmmmmmmm again.
luv'n hugs, Jody