Monday, February 8, 2010

Cross Candle Wraps


I made two more of the cross candle wraps....man I wish I could find a cheaper way to make these....they are a bit spendy to make thats for sure...the one on the burgandy is for my house the one on the black background is for my friend Mike's Mom...her birthday is the same month as mine.   I just love how these look...check out the details up close



look how good this goes in my house too...and so very simle to make...just glue in the layers and make a wrap

...use those hobby lobbly coupons for this project...well worth money in its beauty thou...


DeeDee

5 comments:

Terria said...

Very pretty and yes it was well worth the $$ :)

Lisa said...

Dee Dee,
Thanks for visiting my blog, entering my giveaway & linking to me. I am having such a good time discovering new blogs, my computer is burning up from me hitting the 'favorites' button! I do love your cross wrapped candles. It looks like we're neighbors too.
Lisa

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely! That last photo is very nice. Your home looks to be so comforting and inviting. Blessings, Tammy

Karen Valentine said...

Oh Gosh DeeDee these are gorgeous!!! I used to work in a very high end home furnishings shop and we had something very similar, but I like your better!!! The ones in our shop sold for almost $200.00!!! I found some of those long burning prayer candles at a church garage sale this weekend and I'm going to cover them in paper and embellishments too. Have a great week!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Brenda said...

ohhhh DeeDee they are sooo pretty! Yours looks perfect in that spot!
hugs
Brenda