Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gifts and Prizes

I am way behind on my bloggin and the reason why is......I stopped to celebrate Valentines with a special someone and I also needed to Celebrate my Birthday with some special friends ....  I will start back with the prize I won at ....






       isn't this the most beautiful pincushion you have ever seen....OMG! I love it, thanks so much Sherry for choosing me to be the winner...it will go with my other treasured pin cushions in the sewing area of my craft room...check out here site for the lovely style I love so much...

Next is....

Donna





                           

    I recieved the most special valentine/ ATC card from my freind  Donna . Donna's hand work is so very awesome and first class quality work...I am so honored to recieve this special Valentine from her and it will be a lovely addition to my ATC Collections....Thanks so much Donna for thinking and sharing with me...check out her site...such beauty for your eye to see..



I am so sorry I am late in my Thanks to these ladies...but life happens and I don't get to Celebrate very often ..so Sherry and Donna please except my grafteful and heartfelt Thank You ....I love my things and will cherish them both for a very long time...Hugs


DeeDee

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I'm so glad you like it, Dee Dee! And congratulations on winning the tea cup pincushion. I'm jealous! lol
Thanks for stopping in to visit. I love reading your comments.
xoxo
Donna